We want every employee to make full use of their talents. We help create the foundation for a working culture in which employees are encouraged to be the best they can be. The new pathway to higher impact and healthy business results.
In order to succeed we always dare to address what matters most for people and the business. Besides that we see receptiveness, courage, curiosity as the key value drivers in our business.
In everything we do we think about the environmental and social impact. For all decisions we have to make, we strive to improve a positive contribution to specifically:
- by recycling our paper, plastic, batteries, supplies and glass
- by making conscious use of water, light and energy in our office
- by traveling with bike, walking, train, bus, electric car over car travel with fossil fuel
- by maximizing effort of working at home-office, sharing office and re-stored building office
- Shaping conditions for ourselves and customers to make people more effective and more meaningful in their job
- We strive for a constant Dantefactor in work
- A minimum of absenteeism
- Gender equality
- Preference of local and fair trade purchase of resources
Co2 emission travel
In 2016 our travel emission was 7500 kilogram
Home office usage
In 2016, 30% of our time was out of our home office
In 2016 our own Dantefactor was around 87%
In 2016 we dragged 3 kilogram of paper to the bin
In 2016 we used about 150 liters of water
In 2016 we were just 2 days absent
*Dantefactor measures employee satisfaction, and their effectiveness in making impact. It is the degree of passion in work, self-efficacy and motivation to grow.